The Four Seasons RV Resort has private docking to accommodate your small boats right at the park. Please ask for more details!
- Fishing on the Rogue can be an experience of a lifetime. Seasons for fishing on the Rogue include:
- November thru February - Steelhead
- April thru June - Spring run Chinook Salmon and Steelhead
- September thru October - Fall Chinook Salmon
- We can make arrangements with local fishing guides, available to hire, to get you right on top of the fish
- We will be happy to arrange your Rogue River Jet Boat tour. A trip of a lifetime; these hydro jet powered boats take you up the stunning Rogue River on either 64, 80, or 104 mile trips, stop for lunch and bring you right back here. Just tell us which trip you would like to take and we will make all the arrangements. Jerry's Rogue Jets
- Hiking - Many close day trips or overnight trails into the Siskiyou National Forest or Humbug Mountain
- Biking-ask about the coast and mountain trails available to bikes. Rogue River/Siskiyou Mountain Biking
- Kayaking - We can accommodate small crafts on our private dock
- Rafting - We sell required permits for non-motorized vessels
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Bird Watching
- Beachcombing - Look for agates and glass floats often hidden on the beaches
- Tide Pooling
- Clam digging
- Golfing - Cedar Bend (9 hole) Golf course is nearby.Cedar Bend Golf Course Several world class courses within a days drive.
- Sun Setting
- Local Festivals - during the summer months there are many music, food and art festivals and other events.
- Old Agness Tomato Festival 2017
- Gold Beach Brew Fest 2017
- Lower Rogue Challenge-Boat Races
- Day trips-travel to various locations just a quick drive from here.
We are new owners at the Four Seasons RV Resort. We care about our Facility and we care about our Guests. Please feel free to contact us at anytime. We would like to answer your questions and take your reservation.
Please call us today and make your reservation. (541) 247-4503